SOCIAL MEDIA

2/19/14

Check Out Who's Featured on the heART Magazine Cover This Month (I'll Give You One Guess: Me!)

I want to send out a HUGE thank you to Carla Devine, Editor of heART Magazine, for featuring my artwork on the cover of this month's magazine:





Inside, I talk about my theory on brokenness, and I also wrote an additional article on art journaling.  You will also find fantastic articles written by other featured artists:
Hali Karla, Bri Martin, Hope Karney and Whinnie Calhoun.

To help me celebrate, heART Journal Magazine has a given me a free issue bonus code to share with others:

** Get your free issue of heART Journal Magazine today! **

Simply download the app https://bit.ly/heARTMag or search for "heART Journal Magazine" in the App Store.

Then on your iPad or iPhone follow these directions using subscriber code: 
shareheart (case sensitive)

- Install the App on your iPad
- Launch the Magazine
- On the Home Page, click on the Yellow subscribe button
- Tap on the Current Subscribers button
- Enter this:
shareheart (case sensitive)

I've got to tell you - this magazine is pure eye candy, and I am certain you will learn a ton from the featured artists every month, as well as from Carla herself.

Again, thank you so much, Carla, for this honor!  You can learn more about Carla on her blog, Color Heals Me
Carla (Color Heals Me) said...

Thanks Molly! So glad to have you in heART Journal Magazine and feel so lucky to own the original art by YOU featured on the cover! Doesn't it look great?