SOCIAL MEDIA

1/22/15

30 Words Thursday: Bloom


When I don't know what the 
future
holds,

When I can't see what's
in front
of me,

That's when I need
to bloom;
to be content

where I am planted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The premise of 30 Word Thursday is simple... take a photo, write 30 words (no more, no less) and post it each Thursday.  This is a blog hop hosted by Erin Prais-Hintz over on her blog Treasures Found, pop on over there to see her post for this week as well as links to the 30 Words from everyone else.

Alice said...

Wise words to live by.Is the art your doing? i love it.

Sarajo Wentling said...

Good advice for us all! I can't complain about where I'm currently planted and for that I'm so grateful!

Anonymous said...

I love your words and the art, so pretty and so true!

TesoriTrovati said...

Hello Miss Molly! So delighted to see you here, to read your words. So true! I am smitten with word art and mixed media of late and this is beautiful! Thanks for joining in the 30 Words! Enjoy the day! Erin

CraftyHope said...

LOVE the image you've created here!