SOCIAL MEDIA

2/19/15

30 Word Thursday: She Is Loved

she is loved: mixed-media canvas

she is

kind and sweet

strong and gentle

courageous and bold

quietly confident

transparent and real

in unique, incredible ways

but most importantly

and above all else

she is loved
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The premise of 30 Word Thursday is simple... take a photo, write 30 words (no more, no less) and post it each Thursday.  This is a blog hop hosted by Erin Prais-Hintz over on her blog Treasures Found, pop on over there to see her post for this week as well as links to the 30 Words from everyone else.
TesoriTrovati said...

Oh my WORD! I adore you. These words are special and filled with meaning. I will share them with my daughter whose birthday is today. She is utterly amazing and embodies this so. I would have a lot of fun playing with you! Wish we could do that! Enjoy the day. Erin

Charis Designs said...

Oh, Molly. I love this. As a mom of three daughters, I want them to know this deep in their souls and spirits. I hope and pray that they do. Simply beautiful! Christie